“The arts, it has been said, cannot change the world, but they may change human beings, who might change the world.”
ARTS helps youth realize their full potential
through the arts and creative expression.
As a creative youth development organization, ARTS is a space of inspiration for the next generation to become innovative, empathetic, and visionary creators whose work and values make the world a better place for all of us.
Our goal is for young people to gain the skills, experiences, and creative confidence that will enable them to: navigate life’s challenges, cultivate positive relationships, thrive in the modern workforce, and build healthy, inclusive, and equitable communities.
We do this through:
- “ARTS After School” — Arts education classes across multiple disciplines:
- visual arts
- digital media arts
- music and performing arts
- industrial arts (through our Maker Workshop)
- Creative internships with professional mentors
- “Community ARTS” — Youth-led community development and revitalization efforts
- Access to professional support services, including:
- mental, behavioral health and wellness counseling
- college and career readiness advising
- civic engagement opportunities
- leadership development workshops and trainings